Applied to the City’s 3-K programs for the upcoming 2021–22 school year?
- Your child’s results letter;
- The waitlist(s) your child is on (if applicable); and
- The option to add your child to additional waitlists.
We’ve also sent a printed copy of your child’s results letter to the home address you listed on your application earlier this year. This letter includes:
- Your child’s 3-K results;
- Information about any programs where your child has been waitlisted; and
- What to do next and how to accept your results.
Make sure to accept your child’s results by July 30, even if you are hoping for a waitlist offer. Accepting your results secures your child’s seat at this program for the 2021–22 school year, and it will not affect your chances of getting a waitlist offer to another program later. Note that 3-K waitlists will remain open throughout the summer.
Have additional questions, or don’t have a MySchools account? You can get information about your child’s results, learn about waitlists, and accept/decline offers by calling (718) 935-2009 or emailing us at ESEnrollment@schools.nyc.gov. You can also contact your local Family Welcome Center—staff members there will be able to assist you virtually.
On behalf of the DOE, we congratulate our newest 3-K students!