Did you apply to the City’s pre-kindergarten programs for the 2020–2021 school year?
Great news: your offer is now available!
Families with children born in 2016 who applied for pre-k earlier this year can now view and accept their child’s offer online through MySchools. There, you will find:
- Your child’s offer letter;
- The waitlist(s) your child is on; and
- The option to add your child to additional waitlists.
A printed copy of your child’s offer letter has also been mailed to the home address listed on your application. This letter includes:
- Your child’s pre-k offer;
- Information about any programs where your child has been waitlisted; and
- What to do next and how to accept your offer.
Have additional questions, or don’t have a MySchools account? You can get information about your child’s offer, learn about waitlists, and accept/decline offers by calling (718) 935-2009 or emailing ESEnrollment@schools.nyc.gov. You can also contact your local Family Welcome Center—staff members will be able to assist you virtually.
On behalf of the DOE, we congratulate our newest pre-k students!
You must log in to post a comment.