Parents: interested in placing your child into any of the City’s pre-kindergarten programs in fall 2018?
Then hurry, because your window is closing!
From now until Friday, March 30, City families can submit applications for admission into any of NYC’s pre-k programs on behalf of their four-year old children.
Who can apply to pre-k?
- City families with children born in 2014 (aka: four-year olds, or kids who turn four in 2018);
- Students who move to the City during the admissions process;
- Students with disabilities;
- English language learners; and
- Students in temporary housing.
Families can apply for pre-k online, by phone at (718) 935-2009, or in person, and interpretation services will be available in more than 200 languages for over-the-phone and in person application submissions.
Remember: get those applications in by March 30!