The 2017–18 edition of Achieve NYC: A Complete Guide to New York City Public Schools is hot off the presses and ready for all NYC families!
Available in 10 languages, Achieve NYC is a one-stop resource regarding the City’s public schools. Through Achieve NYC, families will find key information about City schools, including:
- Important dates and holidays;
- School staff member roles;
- Enrollment requirements and guidelines;
- Grade-specific learning expectations;
- Transportation options for students;
- City and State promotional standards;
- Parental rights;
- Special services and programs; and
- Financial aid for college.
Families may obtain physical copies of Achieve NYC directly from their children’s schools beginning on September 7. Likewise, families may also view and/or download this year’s Achieve NYC guide from the DOE’s website.
It is our hope that this year’s Achieve NYC will be a great tool for all City families in the weeks and months to come!